A good night’s sleep
Enjoy more clarity and energy in your day from restful sleep
Notice how your mood improves and you become less reactive
Feel your stress levels reduce and that life becomes more enjoyable
We all experience difficultly with sleep at some point in our life, perhaps most of the time. We’ve all had that ‘good’ night’s sleep and know how this enriches our energy, mood and focus.
Is this you?
- You’ve occasionally experienced that deeper sleep state and want more.
- You’d love to wake feeling refreshed after being in bed for 7-8 hours.
- You’ve tried or use medications however prefer a more natural approach.
- You know it’s helpful to do practices before bed or during the night and require guidance.
Listen more here:
There are benefits to you:
a calmer, more balanced approach to your life, where it becomes easier to approach and realise your full potential.
- re-patterning of your natural body rhythms, creating long-term solutions to your sleep.
- improved attention, memory and concentration, enhancing your relationships, productivity and focus.
- a change to habitual habits of the brain, especially ‘pain’ pathways, bringing more ease and therefore restful sleep.
- less reliance on medications/sleeping pills, so you develop good sleep habits independent of medication.
40% of Australian adults (approx 7.4 million) experience some form of inadequate sleep. It may be some consolation that you are not alone.
No doubt you are spending enormous dollars on health care, losing time at work, having issues in relationships.The estimated cost per person in Australia is $10,000/year.
Change your relationship and re-design your approach to sleep
Yes there are many ‘best practices’ for sleep hygiene and these do support a long-term solution for sleep.
However this is not the only way…
This course is not one simple technique or quick fix.
This course teaches you and supports your approach to sleep, rather than giving you a few tips.
This course weaves in the best practice concepts for sleep, with a series of practices that:
- restore your natural energy flow and rhythms to enhance ease in sleep.
- regulate your breathing to modify your body and brain behaviour.
- alter your brainwave activity to invoke the brain state for deeper sleep.
…when you do not have quiet time or rest in your day, you disrupt your rhythms and comprise your sleep.
What you will learn – practices to
- release mental and physical tensions in your body and mind.
- balance your emotional energy and create calm.
- rest in supported poses to quieten the mind.
- activate the calm state of your nervous system.
- invoke restful sleep, getting back to sleep, and dealing with wakefulness.
- bring your brain wave activity into a more conducive state for restful sleep.
A recent session helped unravel tensions I hold in my back, shoulders and neck due to too much work on the computer! I learned ways to really ‘let go’ of that tension and developed better awareness of these patterns. Such a great night’s sleep afterwards! Louise, current student
I see several clients who I know will benefit greatly from Caroline’s comprehensive Modules. They are cleverly constructed, drawing on a range of evidence based approaches. The ease of having online access and the flexibility of selecting particular Modules, suits the needs of these patients perfectly. Jill, Clinical Psychologist
It is important to advise that this Module does not, and should not, replace your need for specific medications, other medical advice/interventions, behavioural counselling and/or nutritional support. You may find though that with continued practice and awareness, your level of medication lowers or that your attendance with other health practitioners reduces. If you are uncertain about proceeding, please contact me or speak with your health practitioner.
How it works
- You set-up a unique online account for your own use (instructions provided by email after purchase).
- Online access to this Module is via a password – this is not for sharing.
- You can access a private Facebook group to post questions, let us know how you are going, get support from others.
- You can contact me with any Q about the content. If these relate to your particular health circumstances, a private Skype session may be indicated (additional cost).
- You can contact me with any technical issues, glitches. However I can’t change your internet access or download speed.
- Any sharing of content or password will result in immediate discontinuation of use.
- This Module includes more than 2 hours of guided therapeutic teaching and practices.
- All practices are available to access on your device or your computer.
- Your payment is by PayPal or credit card and is secure.
- No refunds are available once the password is provided.
About your Yoga Therapist – Caroline Giles
I’ve worked in the healthcare profession for over 40 years, facilitating others to health, well-being and wholeness. This has included working in young adult neurological rehabilitation, facilitating national health research, professional writing for online mediums and quality systems management. Now as a Yoga Therapist (with a yoga business of some 15 years) I work with clients in group classes and privately for yoga therapy, who seek and find solutions for inadequate and poor quality sleep.
Caroline’s unique approach balances the ancient wisdom of yoga with evidence-based modern science, to create health and well-being. Michael, long term client
This Module costs you less than the cost of 2 private Yoga Therapy sessions with me.
It is also the equivalent cost of one private Psychology or Psychiatry session.
It is your once off investment for continuous access to this Module, including any updates.
Questions? Be bold, call me +61 0407 542 169 or email Caroline – firstname.lastname@example.org