Calm your emotions and mind
Enjoy a refreshing break from relentless thoughts
Settle your emotions and experience how your mood naturally ‘lifts’
Learn practical techniques to incorporate into your day
This is a powerful toolkit of easy and well-researched strategies to incorporate during your busy day, at your work desk, while you are waiting for the kettle to boil, anytime you catch yourself feeling stressed. Silvia, Researcher and Educational designer
Our brain quickly forgets good experiences but seems great at remembering bad ones! In science this is called the ‘negativity bias’. We seem to continually look for negative information, over-react to it, and these reactions change our brain structure (R Hanson, PhD)
Is this you?
- You know that your thinking affects the way you feel, both good and bad.
- You ‘feel’ the accumulated tensions in your body from difficult emotions but can’t set them free.
- You go to different professionals, however know there are techniques you can learn for yourself.
You may be surprised to know that:
- you can learn to use the brain to create change in the body, to reduce stress, improve immunity and reduce inflammation (pain).
- you can learn to use the body to change the brain, to improve your nervous system and emotional well-being.
- the words you use and their associated images have a powerful effect on the brain.
Listen more here:
There are benefits to you
less appointments and more available time and money for yourself! With consistent practice of the various techniques, you can self-manage many physical, emotional and mind issues that arise day-day.
- improved quality and quantity of sleep. As your nervous system learns how to ‘switch’ into the relaxed state, restful sleep comes more naturally.
- improved quality of important connections/relationships in your life. As you change your perspective on yourself, your outer world begins to change too.
- more patience, kindness, compassion, acceptance of life and others. Changing the habitual patterns in your brain, affects your emotional behaviour in a positive way.
Re-imagine the way your breath, emotions and mind work together.
It is widely accepted that the brain is affected by the quality of your thinking.
Scientific research shows that thoughts are enough to change your emotions and your experience of resistance, discomfort, pain in the body.
However you can influence your behaviour and thinking in a positive direction.
Your brain is ever changing and you can enhance the brain’s capacity for change to be more adaptive in the world!
What you will learn – practices to
- understand your emotions and how you are feeling, building your capacity to observe without reacting.
- turn good experiences into lasting inner ‘states’, to replace unhelpful thinking.
- create steadiness in your body so that you find inner steadiness.
- place your attention where you want change to occur.
- use everyday events to think and feel more impartially, act more wisely.
The techniques include:
- practical exercises to develop positive brain ‘states’.
- sequences of imagery and mudra (hand positions) to settle your emotions.
- adaptations of classical meditation practices to incorporate into your day.
- breathing and visualisation techniques for calm.
- practical philosophy and metaphor to shift habitual thinking.
The scope and depth of research you have put into the preparation is apparent. The balance of information combined with simple and practical techniques spread throughout the Module gave me a chance to try out and then decide what was helpful for me. Helen, Health professional
I see several clients who I know will benefit greatly from Caroline’s comprehensive Modules. They are cleverly constructed, drawing on a range of evidence based approaches. The ease of having online access and the flexibility of selecting particular Modules, suits the needs of these patients perfectly. Jill, Clinical Psychologist
It is important to advise that this Module does not, and should not, replace your need for specific medications, other medical advice/interventions, behavioural counselling and/or nutritional support. You may find though that with continued practice and awareness, your level of medication lowers or that your attendance with other health practitioners reduces. If you are uncertain about proceeding, please contact me or speak with your health practitioner.
How it works
- You set-up a unique online account for your own use (instructions provided by email after purchase).
- Online access to this Module is via a password – this is not for sharing.
- You can access a private Facebook group to post questions, let us know how you are going, get support from others!
- You can contact me with any Q about the content. If these relate to your particular health circumstances, a private Zoom session may be indicated (additional cost).
- You can contact me with any technical issues, glitches. However I can’t change your internet access or download speed.
- Any sharing of content or password will result in immediate discontinuation of use.
- This Module includes more than 2 hours of guided therapeutic teaching and practices.
- All practices are available to access on your device or your computer.
- Your payment is by PayPal or credit card and is secure.
- No refunds are available once the password is provided.
About your Yoga Therapist – Caroline Giles
I’ve worked in the healthcare profession for over 40 years, facilitating others to health, well-being and wholeness. This has included working in young adult neurological rehabilitation, facilitating national health research, professional writing for online mediums and quality systems management. Now as a Yoga Therapist (with a yoga business of some 15 years) I work with clients in group classes and privately for yoga therapy, who learn healthy ways to manage their thoughts and emotions for the long term.
Caroline’s unique approach balances the ancient wisdom of yoga with evidence-based modern science, to create health and well-being. Michael, long term client
This Module costs you less than the cost of 2 private Yoga Therapy sessions with me.
It is also the equivalent cost of one private Psychology or Psychiatry session.
It is your once off investment for continuous access to this Module, including any updates and online support.
Questions? Be bold, call me +61 0407 542 169 or email Caroline – email@example.com