Calm your emotions and mind
You’re tired of relentless thoughts.
You know your emotions affect your thinking.
You wish to learn some simpler techniques.
Our brain quickly forgets good experiences but seems great at remembering bad ones! In science this is called the ‘negativity bias’. We seem to continually look for negative information, over-react to it, and these reactions change our brain structure (R Hanson, PhD)
Is this you?
- You know that your thinking affects the way you feel – both good and bad!
- You ‘feel’ the accumulated tensions in your body, from difficult emotions.
- You may go to medical professionals – however know there are techniques you can learn for yourself.
You may be surprised to know that:
- you can learn to use the brain to create change in the body, to reduce stress, improve immunity and reduce inflammation (pain).
- you can learn to use the body to change the brain, to improve your nervous system and emotional well-being.
- the words you use and their associated images have a powerful effect on the brain.
Listen more here:
There are likely benefits to you!
- less appointments and more available time and money for yourself! With consistent practice of the various techniques, you can self-manage physical, emotional and mind issues that arise day-day.
- improved quality and quantity of sleep. As your nervous system learns how to ‘switch’ into the relaxed state, restful sleep comes more naturally.
- improved quality of important connections/relationships in your life. As you change your perspective on yourself, your outer world begins to change too.
- more patience, kindness, compassion, acceptance of life and others. Changing the habitual patterns in your brain, affects your emotional regulation in a positive way.
Re-imagine and re-design the way your breath, emotions and mind work together.
I’ve spent many years exploring and changing the effect of my emotions on my physical and mental well-being. I too have sought medical advice (e.g. GP, psychologist) however have learnt and integrated many yogic tools into my life to ‘heal myself’.
That’s why I developed this Module – as from countless yoga therapy sessions and teaching of students in yoga classes, I hear and see the same patterns time and time again.
…patterns of behaviour, thinking and ways of coping that get repetitious and stuck. We become maladaptive in the world.
It is widely accepted that the brain is affected by the quality of your thinking. Scientific research shows that thoughts are enough to change your emotions and your experience of resistance, discomfort, pain in the body.
However you can influence your behaviour and thinking in a positive direction. Your brain is ever changing and you can enhance the brain’s capacity for change to be more adaptive in the world!
I see several clients who I know will benefit greatly from Caroline’s comprehensive Modules. They are cleverly constructed, drawing on a range of evidence based approaches. The ease of having online access and the flexibility of selecting particular Modules, suits the needs of these patients perfectly. Jill, Clinical Psychologist
Learn online and at your convenience therapeutic practices to:
- understand your emotions and how you are feeling, building your capacity to observe without reacting.
- turn good experiences into lasting inner ‘states’, to replace unhelpful thinking.
- create steadiness in your body so that you find inner steadiness.
- place your attention where you want change to occur.
- use everyday events to think and feel more impartially, act more wisely.
This Module includes approximately 2 hours of therapeutic teaching and practices:
- practical exercises to develop positive brain ‘states’.
- video sequences of imagery and mudra (hand positions) to settle your emotions.
- adaptations of classical meditation practices to incorporate into your day.
- audio recordings of breathing and visualisation techniques for calm.
- practical philosophy and metaphor to shift habitual thinking.
My entire working life (40 years) has been in the healthcare profession, facilitating others to become the best version of themselves. This has included working in neurological rehabilitation, national health research, online professional writing and now as a Yoga Therapist (with a yoga business of some 15 years). Consistently I work with students in group classes and privately for yoga therapy, who learn healthy ways to manage their thoughts and emotions for the long term.
Caroline’s generous spirit, dedicated approach and positive nature are a rare combination of gifts in this world. Long term Experience Yoga student
Terms and conditions:
- You set-up a unique account for your own use (step by step instructions provided by email after purchase).
- Online access is via password – this is not for sharing!
- You can access a private Facebook group to post questions, let us know how you are going, get support from others!
- You can contact me with any Q about the content. If these relate to your particular health circumstances, a private Skype session may be indicated (additional cost).
- You can contact me with any technical issues, glitches. However I can’t change your internet access or download speed!
- Any sharing of content or password access will result in immediate discontinuation of use.
Your once off investment for continuous access to this Module, including any updates and support: