Move with ease
You want to move more freely in your life.
You may be stiff but are not that old!
You wish to keep your body ‘well tuned’ for the long haul.
Most of us suffer injury or pain at some time in our lives. We all get stuck in habitual ways of sitting, standing, walking, moving. This maintains discomfort throughout our body, painful sensations in our joints, stiffness, even tiredness. . A massage, treatment or drugs can help briefly but within a day or two we’re often back where we started.
Is this you?
- you regularly wake up stiff and sore and find it hard to get moving.
- you’re fit and healthy however have over-tight muscles, joints.
- you’ve tried group yoga or exercise classes and come out in pain.
- you ‘feel’ pain most of the time through your body.
You may be interested and surprised to know that:
- we all unconsciously ‘hold’ muscles but can learn to move without tension.
- we achieve more by releasing (tight) muscles without force or strain. It’s what happens when you do less!
- stress, habitual movement patterns, create deeper grooves in the brain and maintain your discomfort.
- we have ‘cling wrap’ around our muscles, our fascia, which needs to move freely and in every direction.
Most people who come to my business are seeking self-care for their bodies, emotions and mind for the long haul. They begin to understand that there are no ‘quick fixes’.
Listen more here:
There are benefits to you!
- less appointments and more available time and money for yourself! With consistent practice of the techniques, you can self-manage physical discomforts that arise day-day.
- less pain and discomfort, as when your nervous system is in a relaxed state, the pain response is inhibited.
- more energy and vitality, as without unnecessary tensions in your body, your natural energy is released.
- more patience, kindness, compassion towards yourself and others. Changing the habitual patterns in your body rewires brain pathways in a positive way, improving your emotional state.
Find your Goldilocks’ position – not too stretched, not too stressed!
You have 37,000,000,000 cells in your body! And they like to be in their mechanical and biochemical ‘happy’ place so that you can move well.
Contrasting tight muscle contraction with easeful, slow lengthening, brings muscular release and movement without tension. It’s about practising the yin (ease) and the yang (strength) of movement.
New information travels all the way to your brain. You create conscious change through awareness of previous habitual patterns.
Easeful opening through your joints is rehabilitative and assists your connective tissue to realign, be flexible and remain pliable.
This understanding of how your body moves is vital in reducing tension and discomfort through your body.
I am a washed up old footballer with old shoulder, hip and back injuries. I still like to push myself physically. Working with Caroline was not at all what I expected, as it focused on slow movement, breathing and clearing the mind. Whilst this type of practice challenged me, the ‘no pain no gain’ mentality is exactly what I need. 34yo Executive
Learn online at your convenience, therapeutic practices:
- to explore your physical boundaries without ‘push’, reducing over-effort and exhaustion.
- to let go physically without collapsing, allowing you to be more aware through your body.
- a ‘whole body cleanse’ to release physical, emotional and mental tensions, balancing your energy flow.
- guided video sequences of easeful movement practices in standing, sitting, lying.
- yin poses for connective tissue re-patterning, guided by audio.
- adaptations of classical yoga warm-ups and poses, on separate videos
This Module includes more than 2 hours of therapeutic teaching and practices, based on my years of assisting students.
My entire working life (40 years) has been in the healthcare profession, facilitating others to become the best version of themselves. This has included working in neurological rehabilitation, national health research, online professional writing and now as a Yoga Therapist (with a yoga business of some 15 years). Consistently I work with students in group classes and privately for yoga therapy, who chose to find more skillful ways to move and be in the world.
This Module is based on a contemporary understanding of how to support people move and live well. For many, it will enable the establishment of helpful strategies to move despite any discomfort or pain. Andrew Briggs, Physiotherapist
Terms and conditions
- You set-up a unique account for your own use (step by step instructions provided by email after purchase).
- Online access is via password – this is not for sharing!
- You can access a private Facebook group to post questions, let us know how you are going, get support from others!
- You can contact me with any Q about the content. If these relate to your particular health circumstances, a private Skype session may be indicated (additional cost).
- You can contact me with any technical issues, glitches. However I can’t change your internet access or download speed!
- Any sharing of content or password access will result in immediate discontinuation of use.
Your once off investment for continuous access to this Module, including any updates and support: