Rest – you deserve it
You know you need to slow down.
Your mind is restless most of the time.
If only you knew a way….
When you don’t rest, you wear out, wear down, and start running on empty. You spend so much of your time trying to get somewhere. It’s healthy to pursue wholesome aims, however your bodily systems and brain get overloaded and stressed.
Tell the truth to yourself about how much time you actually truly come to rest – not planning anything, not going anywhere.
Is this you?
- it’s hard for you to ease up, unwind, put your feet up.
- some days you feel like you are running on empty.
- you know being ‘busy’ is not good for yourself or anyone around you.
- it’s too uncomfortable or irritating to come to a stop.
You may be surprised to know that:
- the relaxation response takes time – it’s not like turning on a light switch!
- nourishing rest is the equivalent of 3-4 hours deep sleep.
- deep rest improves the functioning of your brain, to bring you more clarity, resilience, focus.
- during a restful brain state, your nervous system restores and rebuilds itself.
Listen more here:
There are benefits to you:
- less pain and discomfort, as when your nervous system is in a relaxed state, the pain response is inhibited.
- more restful and deeper sleep, because your body and breath simultaneously come to an easeful state.
- more energy and vitality, as without unnecessary tensions and effort through your being, your natural energy is released.
- capacity to let the mind go, so you gain clarity and focus again.
Learn a new way to benefit yourself and others
If you took time to understand the science behind the effects of unremitting stress, you would stop straight away!
Unremitting states of stress have an adverse effect on your health and well-being. You begin to override the mind and stop experiencing your natural state of calm.
Learn to find your personal place of balance and ease, so that you don’t give away your peace of mind to external situations, events, people, even pain.
Learn to find the ease, the release, the calm again, to bring your nervous system into a parasympathetic (relaxed) state.
Some of the demonstrated results from a relaxed nervous system include lower blood pressure, lower blood sugar levels, an increase in ‘good’ cholesterol levels, as well as improved digestion and elimination.
I highly recommend this Module for those looking for a greater understanding of relieving tensions and how to manage this without the use of medication or invasive techniques. Kerri Layton, Myotherapist
Learn online and at your convenience, therapeutic practices with:
- audio guidance of exemplar, targeted relaxation techniques, for total body ease.
- guidance on separate videos through the set-up and use of props for restorative (restful) poses.
- guided audio to settle into and learn to ‘be’ in restorative (restful) poses.
- specific breathing techniques known to reduce dis-ease in the body.
- use of hand positions (mudras) to bring a state of calm, wherever you are.
This Module includes more than 2 hours of therapeutic teaching and practices, based on my years of assisting students.
My entire working life (40 years) has been in the healthcare profession, facilitating others to become the best version of themselves. This has included working in neurological rehabilitation, national health research, online professional writing and now as a Yoga Therapist (with a yoga business of some 15 years). Consistently I work with students in group classes and privately for yoga therapy, who seek and find solutions to create rest in their day.
Caroline’s unique approach balances the ancient wisdom of yoga with modern science, to create health and well-being. Long term client
This learning does not, and should not, replace your need for specific medications, other medical advice/interventions, behavioural counselling and/or nutritional support. You may find though that with continued practice and awareness, your level of medication lowers or that your attendance with other health practitioners reduces. If you are uncertain about proceeding, please contact me or speak with your health practitioner.
Terms and conditions:
- You set-up a unique account for your own use (step by step instructions provided by email after purchase).
- Online access is via password – this is not for sharing!
- You can access a private Facebook group to post questions, let us know how you are going, get support from others!
- You can contact me with any Q about the content. If these relate to your particular health circumstances, a private Skype session may be indicated (additional cost).
- You can contact me with any technical issues, glitches. However I can’t change your internet access or download speed!
- Any sharing of content or password access will result in immediate discontinuation of use.
Your once off investment for continuous access to this Module, including any updates and support: