Sequence A – easeful hatha practice
Feel lightness and exhilaration in body, breath and mind from a refreshing personal practice.
Enjoy the lush surroundings in tropical Fiji, as you are guided through a full hatha yoga sequence for complete body, breath and mind well-being.
Take a look here:
Develop your home practice
Designed to sustain your practice wherever you are, the Sequence is separated into six guided videos:
- sun salutes;
- standing balance;
- floor sequence (backbends/forward bends/inversion/twist);
- pranayama (breathing practice);
Tailor your practice to your particular day, the time you have available or your specific needs. Complete one video or follow the Sequence one video after the other for a total practice. The complete Sequence is 70 minutes.
This Sequence is designed for those with some experience of yoga, however it is not a strenuous routine. Please note it is always important to seek medical guidance before commencing a different form of movement practice.
How it works
- The Sequence is set-up on an online platform, accessible via your computer or device.
- You set-up a unique online account for your own use (instructions provided by email after purchase).
- Online access to the Sequence is via a password – this is not for sharing.
- Any sharing of content or password will result in immediate discontinuation of use.
- The full price is less than the cost of 2 yoga classes – and you have access forever.
- Your payment is by PayPal or credit card and is secure.
- No refunds are available once the password is provided.
About your Yoga Teacher/Yoga Therapist – Caroline Giles
I have practised traditional yoga and meditation for over 30 years now and have enjoyed teaching adults these life changing practices for over 15 years. My unique style blends modern science with ancient yogic wisdom to gift you with unique knowledge and abilities.
I came to yoga as a 62-year-old beginner. I am not a particularly flexible person and have some issues with my knee. But I have learnt that yoga is for everyone and that my yoga practice can be adjusted to suit my body. Caroline is a knowledgeable and reassuring yoga teacher who always encourages us to improve our practice. I always finish feeling better than when I started, relaxed and proud of my efforts. Janice
Forget YouTube – practice with a senior teacher giving expert guidance.
What’s stopping you?!
NB. Please note it is always important to seek medical guidance before commencing a different form of movement practice. Similarly if you have had a break from practising yoga or a recent change in your physical or health circumstances (like surgery), it is important to obtain an opinion. If you are uncertain about proceeding, please contact me or speak with your health practitioner.
Questions? Be bold, call me +61 0407 542 169 or email Caroline – email@example.com