Sequence A – easeful hatha practice
Feel lightness and exhilaration in body, breath and mind from a refreshing personal practice.
Enjoy the lush surroundings in tropical Fiji, as you are guided through a full hatha yoga sequence for complete body, breath and mind well-being.
Take a look here:
Develop your home practice
Designed to sustain your practice wherever you are, the Sequence is separated into six guided videos:
- sun salutes;
- standing balance;
- floor sequence (backbends/forward bends/inversion/twist);
- pranayama (breathing practice);
Tailor your practice to your particular day, the time you have available or your specific needs.
Complete one video or follow the Sequence one video after the other for a total practice.
The complete Sequence is 70 minutes.
How it works
- The Sequence is set-up on an online platform, accessible via your computer or device.
- You set-up a unique online account for your own use (instructions provided by email after purchase).
- Online access to the Sequence is via a password – this is not for sharing.
- Any sharing of content or password will result in immediate discontinuation of use.
- The full price is less than the cost of 2 yoga classes – and you have access forever.
- Your payment is by PayPal or credit card and is secure.
- No refunds are available once the password is provided.
Caroline’s unique approach balances the ancient wisdom of yoga with evidence-based modern science, to create health and well-being. Michael, long term client
This Sequence is designed for those with some experience of yoga, however it is not a strenuous routine. Please note it is always important to seek medical guidance before commencing a different form of movement practice.
This cost a little more than one casual yoga class! What’s stopping you?!