Understand your pain
Enjoy a break from the ‘pain cycle’
Discover how to recognise what escalates your ‘pain’
Feel more comfortable again in your body, emotions and mind
Your deepest wish is that despite having no obvious signs or symptoms to the outside world, you could experience daily life with more ease and joy.
Persisting pain or discomfort affects all aspects of life. Many people adopt unhealthy strategies to deal with persisting discomfort including ‘pushing through it’, pharmacological relief, maladaptive behaviours or simply denial. This may provide short term relief; however long-term adaption is never developed.
The more contemporary approach to managing pain is how the brain perceives and adopts this altered sensation and how pathways between the brain and body can be rewired.
Is this you?
- You ‘feel’ the accumulated tensions in your body but can’t set them free.
- You’ve been to different medical and health professionals, however know there are techniques you can learn for yourself.
- You experience good days and bad days and want more of the good.
You may be surprised to know that:
- Injury or disease does not mean that you have to feel pain.
- The nervous system moves and stretches as you move.
- Pain and stress are outputs from the brain.
- Knowledge and movement are great pain and stress liberators.
Listen more here:
There are benefits to you
less appointments and more available time and money for yourself! With consistent practice of the various techniques, you can self-manage many physical issues that arise day-day.
- learning to use your brain to create change in the body, reduces inflammation (pain).
- changing the words you use and hear, has a powerful effect on the brain and your ‘pain’.
- understanding why and how you hurt, promotes the healing process and your adaptation to ‘pain’.
What you will learn – practices to
- reinforce and create physical movement that is not necessarily harmful.
- move your body out of the overactive ‘red’ zone and into the ‘green’ zone.
- change how your brain perceives when you are in ‘danger’ of discomfort.
- identify and change your inner obstacles that can manifest as physical symptoms.
- H.E.A.L your emotions and mind, to reframe your attitude towards pain.
This Module is based on a contemporary understanding of how to support people move and live well. For many, it will enable the establishment of helpful strategies to move, despite any discomfort or pain. Andrew Briggs, Physiotherapist
It is important to advise that this Module does not, and should not, replace your need for specific medications, other medical advice/interventions, behavioural counselling and/or nutritional support. You may find though that with continued practice and awareness, your level of medication lowers or that your attendance with other health practitioners reduces. If you are uncertain about proceeding, please contact me or speak with your health practitioner.
How it works
- You set-up a unique online account for your own use (instructions provided by email after purchase).
- Online access to this Module is via a password – this is not for sharing.
- You can access a private Facebook group to post questions, let us know how you are going, get support from others!
- You can contact me with any Q about the content. If these relate to your particular health circumstances, a private Zoom session may be indicated (additional cost).
- You can contact me with any technical issues, glitches. However I can’t change your internet access or download speed.
- Any sharing of content or password will result in immediate discontinuation of use.
- This Module includes more than 2 hours of guided therapeutic teaching and practices.
- All practices are available to access on your device or your computer.
- Your payment is by PayPal or credit card and is secure.
- No refunds are available once the password is provided.
About your Yoga Therapist – Caroline Giles
I’ve worked in the healthcare profession for over 40 years, facilitating others to health, well-being and wholeness. This has included working in young adult neurological rehabilitation, facilitating national health research, professional writing for online mediums and quality systems management. Now as a Yoga Therapist (with a yoga business of some 15 years) I work with people in small group classes and privately for yoga therapy, who learn healthy ways to manage their movement and lifestyle for the long term.
Caroline’s unique approach balances the ancient wisdom of yoga with evidence-based modern science, to create health and well-being. Michael, long term client
This Module costs you less than the cost of 2 private Yoga Therapy sessions with me.
It is also the equivalent cost of one private Psychology or Psychiatry session.
It is your once off investment for continuous access to this Module, including any updates and online support.
Questions? Be bold, call me +61 0407 542 169 or email Caroline – email@example.com